{news} FW: notice of party meeting

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:45:15 EDT 2009

Yesterday I emailed and sent hard copies of the following notice.  (The SOTS office tells me that it was not necessary to notify them, only the Town Clerks, for municipal nominating meetings.)

We encourage all Fairfield County chapter Green Party members to attend and vote.  Others are welcome as observers.

David Bedell