{news} CT national Delegates- only 3 of 5 voted for important election?

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:44:28 EDT 2009

Dear State Greens recently we had an important NationalCo chair
election..ONLy 3 of our 5 delegates voted.C.Pillsbury, M.Derosa and my
slef.. For Months  now,, our other two delegets have not voted over and
over.. please let us know off line what u want us to do.. pressure then
to get active or get off?do nothing?or something elese?? we need all 5 of
our delegates to work for theoffice they sought. please repsond to forum
or priavet email..not on the news listeverve please// TimMcKee

Tim McKee, New Britian, CT, main number cell-860-778-1304, 860-505-8454
 National Committee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
/www.ctgreentimes.org
BLOG-http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!