{news} Fw: We're hiring

vogel at ct.metrocast.net vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Aug 27 22:39:13 EDT 2009

Democracy for America
----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Quinn, Democracy for America
To: info at seconnecticut.com
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: We're hiring

      George -

      Democracy for America is hiring state-level Public Option Field Organizers for an intense three-month pressure campaign to pass a public option as part of healthcare reform.

      We're upping the ante and are looking to put full-time, hired, grassroots field organizers, on the ground to pressure elected leaders to pass healthcare reform with a public option in your state.

      You can see the entire job description here: DemocracyForAmerica.com/PublicOptionApply

      You know your state better than anyone and you have better contacts. We need your help to get the word out because time is critical and we have a very tight timeline to hire additional staff.

      Can you pass this position onto anyone you think might be a good fit? Can you post this on a local blog? Send it to a local email list?

      Public Option Field Organizers will have their work cut out for them. They need to hit the ground running to build grassroots pressure and get Senators and Representatives off the fence in support of the public option.

      If you know anyone interested in joining this intense three-month campaign to get a public option passed, please send them this link:

      DemocracyForAmerica.com/PublicOptionApply

      Thank you for all that you do,

      -AQ

      Adam Quinn, Field Director
      Democracy for America

      P.S. Questions? As always, feel free to contact me and the rest of the DFA Field Team at field at democracyforamerica.com.

      Democracy for America relies on you and the people-power of more than one million members to fund the grassroots organizing and training that delivers progressive change on the issues that matter. Please Contribute Today and support our mission.
      Paid for by Democracy for America, http://democracyforamerica.com/ and not authorized by any candidate. Contributions to Democracy for America are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.