{news} Greens- Three more wins for 2009

Tim McKee thebiggreenpicture at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:55:14 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brent McMillan <brent at gp.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Subject: [usgp-dx] Three more wins for 2009
To: national comm affairs <natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>

Dear NC Delegate:

With the write-in results from Pennsylvania we have learned of three more
wins. This brings us to 50 wins for the year.

11/3/2009:
Charles Michael Farley won a write-in campaign for Minority Inspector of
Elections, Hanover Borough, 4th Ward, York County, PA.

Randi Peters won a write-in campaign for Maidencreek Township Auditor, 2 Yr,
Berks County, PA.

She also won a write-in campaign for Minority Inspector of Elections, Berks
County, PA.

Randi can not hold both offices and will have to decide which one to accept.

For the year we have won 50 out of 144 races. 135 of these were municipal
level offices. All of the 50 wins were at the municipal level.
We have won 18 of 21 re-election campaigns. Our win rate at the municipal
level for the year is currently 37%. Overall, 35%.

In service:

Brent McMillan, Executive Director
Green Party of the United States
202-319-7191
brent at gp.org

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

--
Tim McKee -National Committee of the Green Party for the state of
Connecticut, New Britain,CT