{news} Astrologist's view of Nader

Tim McKee thebiggreenpicture at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:20:46 EST 2009

The predictions of Elaine Kuzmeskus of the Connecticut Astrological Society.
"*I have looked at Ralph Nader's chart; he's a tremendous spirit," she says.
"I think he is going to get more actively involved in politics." That
doesn't necessarily mean he'll run for anything, she says, but he might take
on a watchdog role.
*
More active?? night be a watch role? been doing that for more than  40
Years!!

http://www.courant.com/features/hc-predictions2010.artdec30,0,4980930.story?track=rss

Tim McKee -National Committee of the Green Party for the state of
Connecticut, New Britain,CT
(860)778-1304 Cell- best way to reach me
(860) 505-8454 (H)