{news} [usgp-dx] 2009 Candidate Recruitment Update_Nader and MCkinney

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:55:19 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brent McMillan"
To: "national comm affairs"
Subject: [usgp-dx] 2009 Candidate Recruitment Update
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:20:29 -0500

Dear NC Delegate:

As of Feb. 11, 2009 the current number of identified candidates is 74.

A comparable point in the election cycle: On Feb. 11 of 2005 we had
23 candidates.

Other past years:

On Feb. 11 of 2004 we had 78 candidates.

On Feb. 11 of 2006 we had 45 candidates.

On Feb. 11 of 2007 we had 20 candidates.

On Feb. 11 of 2008 we had 112 candidates.

I started my employment with the Green Party of the United States
as Political Director on Feb. 11, 2004.

Thank you for the opportunity of five years of service!

(I'm leaving for Denver early in the morning for the American
Citizens Summit and wanted to get this out.)

Tip: Look for a press conference announcement on Feb 12 in regards
to a 'Transpartisan Sunshine Cabinet' involving Ralph Nader and
Cynthia McKinney.

In service:

Brent McMillan, Scapegoat-in-chief
Green Party of the United States
202-319-7191
brent at gp.org

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, main number cell-860-778-1304, 860-643-2282
 National Committee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG-http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses