{news} Proposed agenda for the 7PM 2-24-09 SCC CTGP meeting at Portland Senior Center

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:48:56 EST 2009

With regard to: #5.  (5-10minutes): CTGP literature.

I can't be at the 2/24 meeting, but I'd like to announce that I've adapted
the five outreach flyers created by the New Haven chapter and posted them on
the Platform page of the website: http://www.ctgreens.org/platform.shtml

They are in PDF format and can be downloaded and printed.

If others would like to create similar flyers, I can share the MS Publisher
template for these.  I could also use some technical assistance, since the
result of my conversion from Publisher to PDF leaves something to be
desired.

David Bedell