{news} next NHGP meeting @7:30pm Tues. 2/3 Book Trader Cafe 1140 Chapel St.

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Tue Jan 20 17:53:49 EST 2009

We congratulate our new President Barack Obama and wish him well.  We know,
however, from experience that no matter good he is, he’s still a Democrat
who’s going to need some progressive pushing from his Green friends.
Therefore, borrowing the inaugural words of a former President, “Ask not
what the Green Party can do for you; ask what you can do for the Green
Party.”

One thing you can do is join us at our next NHGP chapter meeting just 2
weeks from tonight: 7:30pm Tues. 2/3, Book Trader Café, 1140 Chapel St.  We
will end no later than 9pm, because that’s when the café closes.

Please send me or Jerry Martin any agenda items you have to discuss.

And please feel free to circulate this meeting notice to other networks that
you may have.

Thanks, Charlie

247 Saint Ronan Street
New Haven CT 06511