{news} USWGP and IC committee reports per McKee request Portland Senior Center

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:09:59 EST 2009

This message was requested by McKey yet he censored it to CTGP list serve. I was legally elected to these committees as a balance and have a Civil Free speech right to give my report Check my sourceslisted at end of email. McKey has no right or athority to censor list serve reports

From: amyvasnunes at hotmail.comTo: timmckee at mail.comSubject: USWGP and IC committee reports per McKee request Portland Senior CenterDate: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:04:10 -0500

 I think there are open slots on Platform  for more CT GP people and we need to be reapproved ALL  comittee members. I would hope they would be asked to attend SCC IN PERSON and sernd in FULL reports and or questioned by phone and email by ANY CTGP members who wish. I was appointed to the USGP International Committee and the Platform committees about a year ago by SCC and get all emails to these committees. I have not posted on either list but have emailed people on these committees for information. 1}Platform-There are not enough active people on Platform to deal with their work and various people have come and gone.Platform Committee rules state all submitted platform must be approved before submission by State of origin SCC. The committee assumes this has been done and does not check with submitter or State SCC. Individual submissions are not "allowed" Last convention Drug Policy language was submitted by Cliff Thorton without CTGP awareness or the SCC approvel per Platform rules. I had no qualms with content just process. In 2004 and 2008 Mid East Platform language co written by Justine McCabe{ as told me per IC members and Platform coch} This was submitted by a D.C. IC member both times and voted up by Georgia GP with dissenting votes. CTGP was circumvented  in tjis process and never informed  McCabe had written any Platform,SCC did not approve either submission. The language is very one sided.2} Justine McCabe has been on IC 6 yrs and is about to run for cochair again 2nd term with out informing CTGP either time. She has never in 6yrs come to report to SCC or written quarterly reports on her work.,writtings . editorials or visits to meetings Worldwide in our name often as a speaker. I have tried to come  to SCC and have come up until I was told not to drive by eye Dr and wrecked car about 6>9 mos ago.No one comes from NE except Scott from Montville CTGP only gets some IC mails they are censored  by content including bid to run for cochair. Currently the IC wants Isreal tried as War crimminals wants to boycott ALL Isreal trade and wants a Secular Isreali State. There is no mention of two State solution or rockets in Isreal or Hamas using civuiilian shields, suicide bombers or War resistance in Isreal or by their Army. I feel this is all a one sided views that does not promote an equal Peace. If any one doubts these facts herein please refer to  GPUS Platform., archives  and Georgia GP votes. Richard Duffee is on IC and gets all that email too. Amy

From: timmckee at mail.comTo: roseberry3 at cox.net; ctgp-news at ml.greens.orgDate: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:49:21 -0500Subject: Re: {news} Proposed agenda for the 7PM 1-27-09 SCC CTGP meeting at Portland Senior CenterCC: phoebe.godfrey at uconn.edu; phoebegodfrey at uconn.edu
I invite all people who serve on ANY National Committees (on any way) to  submit any reports and news about these committee to either the News Listserve or in writing to the  State  Central Committee meeting on Tuesday night.

We should get into  the habit of telling each other what is going on and  the actions by these committees. if you have questions please ask these people who are on the committee to also keep us informed.

IF YOU ARE ON THESE COMMITTEES, and have questions, problems or any anything at all we should be aware of please let the Co- Chairs or others of your concerns.

best wishes,
Tim McKee
national committee

----- Original Message -----From: "B Barry" To: ctgp-news at ml.greens.orgCc: "'Phoebe Godfrey'" , phoebegodfrey at uconn.eduSubject: {news} Proposed agenda for the 7PM 1-27-09 SCC CTGP meeting at Portland Senior CenterDate: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:17:19 -0500Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUShttp://www.ctgreens.org/ - http://www.greenpartyus.org/to unsubscribe click heremailto:ctgp-news-unsubscribe at ml.greens.org

Proposed agenda for the 7PM 1-27-09 SCC CTGP meeting at Portland Senior Center
Location: Portland Senior Center, 7 Waverly Avenue, Portland, CT  06480
Facilitator:  To Be Determined

A.      Preliminaries:
1.       (1 minute): Introductions of voting/non-voting attendees; chapters; if quorum was met; timekeeper; ground rules.
2.       (2-4 minutes): Approval of tonight’s proposed agenda, any deletions or additions.
3.       (2-4 minutes): Review and approval of minutes of 12-30-09 SCC meeting.
4.     (2 minutes): Review and acceptance of the minutes of the 1-19-09 EC meeting.
5.     (2-4 minutes): Treasurer’s report from treasurer: Christopher Reilly.

B.     Any proposals/referendums by chapters, committee.

C. Reports:
1. (10-15 minutes): GPUS reports from: a) Cliff Thornton, National Co-chairperson of the GPUS; b) CTGP representatives: Tim McKee and Charlie Pillsbury; c) National Committee Members: Steve Fournier, Richard Duffee and S. Michael DeRosa.

2.  (20 minutes): CTGP 1-21-09 meeting with CT State Legislative Government and Election Committee Co-chairpersons.

3. (10 minutes): Update regarding CTGP lawsuit with the ACLU against the State of CT regarding the 2005 State of CT Campaign Finance Reform Laws. Report from Steve Fournier.

4. (15 minutes): CTGP concerns regarding the Elections Department of the CT. Secretary of State during the 11-08 election: a) votes not counted for write-in candidates for president; b) voting problems found by independent election auditors but not by the Secretary of State.

5.  (5-10minutes): CTGP literature.

6. (5-10 minutes): Fundraising Dinner for CTGP: at 6pm on Tuesday, 2-17-09 at the French Social Circle, 373 Main Street, East Hartford.  $15 for spaghetti dinner, cash bar, trivia games and door prizes.

7. (5-10 minutes): CTGP potential goals for 2009: a) legislative goals for petitioning; b) electric rates; c) universal health care.

8. (5 minutes): Authorization of money to get the state-wide list of registered Green Party voters.

9.  (2-5 minutes, each):  Chapter reports.

10.  (2-5 minutes): CTGP Road Show at 7Pm on Wednesday, 1-28-09 at Wrench in the Works, 861 Main Street, Willimantic, CT.

11. Date and place for the 2-24-09, Tuesday SCC meeting.  Date, place and time of next EC meeting in 1-09: to be determined.

12.    Any additions

Green Party Key Values: non-violence, respect for diversity, grassroots democracy, social justice and equal opportunity, ecological wisdom, decentralization, community-based economics and economic justice, future focus and sustainability, personal and global responsibility, feminism and gender

 No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1912 - Release Date: 1/23/2009 6:54 PMTo be removed please mailto:ctgp-news-unsubscribe at ml.greens.org_______________________________________________CTGP-news mailing listCTGP-news at ml.greens.orghttp://ml.greens.org/mailman/listinfo/ctgp-newsATTENTION!The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message. The text of this email is similar to ordinary or face-to-face conversations and does not reflect the level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal opinion and does not constitute a representation of the opinions of the CT Green Party. The responsibility for any messages posted herein is solely that of the person who sent the message, and the CT Green Party hereby leaves this responsibility in the hands of it's members.NOTE: This is an inherently insecure forum, please do not post confidential messages and always realize that your address can be faked, and although a message may appear to be from a certain individual, it is always possible that it is fakemail. This is mail sent by a third party under an illegally assumed identity for purposes of coercion, misdirection, or general mischief.CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.To be removed please mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org******************************************
Tim McKee, Manchester CT, main number cell-860-778-1304, 860-643-2282
 National Committee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG-http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com
--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!Choose From 200+ Email AddressesGet a Free Account at www.mail.com!