{news} Re: RE: Lamont Pledges Neutrality in Moderating Upcoming Drug Legalization Forum

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Thu Jan 29 12:34:41 EST 2009

Thanks Kevin;

How many people have written letters about this?  How many are willing to go to this blog and make
comments?  http://www.myleftnutmeg.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=11018<http://www.myleftnutmeg.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=11018>

This conference and the articles are in every paper in
this state and reform orgs in Connecticut are inundated
with calls and emails.  Just look at the message boards
with these articles and you will see.  Most and I mean
most are in our corner.

We look for a tidbit about Obama's stance on MM
and drug policy in general and hope that he will come
around.  He won't, at least not this term and maybe
not next.  I want to be wrong about this but as Rev.
Jeremiah Wright said "politicians do what politicians do" is what I believe.

Let's do what Eric S. suggested in his new year address, instead of thinking what Obama or his
appointees will do.  We have yet another opportunity
here, lets take advantage of it.

Map are you on the case?  Cliff S. are you on the case?