{news} PLEASE COMMENT: USGP-INT NICARAGUAN GREENS' PROPOSAL FOR STATEMENT ABOUT THE COUP D'ETAT IN HONDURAS (Fwd) Propuesta de Pronunciamiento sobre el Golpe de Estado en Honduras

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 30 08:19:42 EDT 2009

NICARAGUAN GREENS' PROPOSAL FOR STATEMENT ABOUT THE COUP DFYI  CT Greens:
The statement below is being considered by the IC  with the intention of GPUS supporting our Federation of Green Parties of the Americas in a joint statement of support for Hondurans and in opposition to the recent coup.

Please comment..
Justine McCabe.