{news} Proposed agenda for the 7PM 2-24-09 SCC CTGP meeting at Portland Senior Center

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Sat Mar 7 19:43:13 EST 2009

Hi all,

With our state convention planned for next month, I was wondering if
the free offer of the state-wide list has come through. (It'd be great
if it has!)

Whether or not it can be gotten at no cost, I think it's essential
that we obtain the list of registered Greens ASAP, before we send out
ballots for SCC elections (and particularly before the convention
itself), so we know who's eligible to vote.

If it looks as though the process will be delayed, I will call the
SOTS and find out how I can purchase the entire voter database. (It's
a huge file, and last time it came on several disks, I believe.) While
we primarily need the Greens list for internal elections, we will need
to have the entire state voter database to support the campaigns of
Green candidates in the November elections.

Ronna