{news} Nader to run against Dodd??

timmckee at mail.com timmckee at mail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:04:55 EST 2009

www,ctlocalpolitics.net

Return to Glory for Ralph Nader?
by Heath · November 13th, 2009 · 12:32 pm · 2 Comments

Ralph Nader, the consumer advocate turned .. Presidential candidate, is reportedly considering another comeback, this time in Connecticut’s U.S. Senate race:

“You can’t believe the number of people of asking me [to run]… Right now I’d say I’m agnostic,” Nader told me earlier today, asked about rumors he’d run an independent, siphoning off liberal votes Dodd needs.

Mr. Nader, a native of and still a registered voter in Winsted, has run for President five times.
Nader’s entry into the race would pose yet another potential obstacle for incumbent U.S. Sen. Chris Dodd.  According to Quinnipiac this week, 59% of unaffiliated voters already say they are displeased with Mr. Dodd’s job performance.
Losing votes on his left in conjunction with unaffiliated ones on his right would be perilous for Senator Dodd’s re-election efforts.

→ 2 CommentsTags: 2010 races · Chris Dodd
Dodd is losing to every Republican in mutlitple polls
--
Tim McKee
National Committee of the Green Party for the state of Connecticut

(860)778-1304 Cell- best way to reach me