{news} RE: Rolf Maurer in Stamford Advocate

Richard Duffee richard.duffee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:09:19 EDT 2009

That's the standard shoddy treatment the Advocate
delivers to Greens. The Advocate mentioned one of the
twelve times Rolf spoke, and they chose the time in
which he said truthfully he lacked information on the
question. No mention of the times in which he supplied
information the other two candidates didn't have.
Typical.