{news} Support Real Health Care Reform

Robert Vogel vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Sep 10 21:52:58 EDT 2009

With nearly 50 million Americans lacking health insurance, and
premiums rapidly rising, it's time to address the health care
crisis in our country. All Americans deserve access to
affordable, quality health care -- and today, nearly one-in-six
of us don't have it.

This month, Congress is working on new reform legislation
that will make quality health care available and affordable for
all Americans. In particular, Senators Dick Durbin, Patrick
Leahy, and Chuck Schumer are working for a public
health insurance option that would foster greater competition in
the marketplace, create more choices for consumers, and lead to
lower costs and better quality.

Please join me in supporting their work to pass strong
health care reform legislation this year by signing the online
petition at http://ga3.org/campaign/healthpetition?source=hc_taf

Or, click the link below:
http://ga3.org/campaign/healthpetition?rk=Bpr7C3Kaen1DW

If you do not wish to receive emails sent from your peers on behalf of this organization, please click this link:
http://ga3.org/leahyforvermont/opt-out-taf.tcl?friend_email=ctgp%2dnews%40ml%2egreens%2eorg

This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com