{news} Fw: Rally to end the death penalty in Connecticut

vogel at ct.metrocast.net vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Wed Sep 30 16:50:22 EDT 2009

Amnesty International USA
----- Original Message -----
From: Amnesty International USA
To: Robert Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:45 PM
Subject: Rally to end the death penalty in Connecticut

                  Stand Up for the Repeal of the Death Penalty
                  Sunday, October 4 at 2pm
                  Capitol Building
                  210 Capitol Ave.
                  Hartford, CT
                  (Buses available in New Haven, Storrs, and Middletown)

            It's costly, inefficient, ineffective, unreliable, and unjust ... and a fundamental human rights abuse.

            Stand up for repeal of the death penalty!

            Join Amnesty International and other members of the Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty (CNADP) at the Capitol in Hartford for a rally to end the death penalty in Connecticut on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 2:00 pm.

            Buses will be leaving from New Haven, Storrs, and Middletown. To reserve a seat on the bus, RSVP at www.CNADP.org

            For more information, contact:

            Bob Nave
            Connecticut State Death Penalty Abolition Coordinator
            Amnesty International USA
            (203) 206-9854
            robertnave at cnadp.org

            Or:

            Ben Jones, CNADP
            (860) 231-1489
            ben.jones at cnadp.org

            Or visit: www.cnadp.org

            DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Messages sent to this email address are not read. If you have a question or comment, please use our interactive online help system. Subscribe to our RSS feeds.

Remove yourself from this mailing.

Remove yourself from all mailings from Amnesty USA.