{news} CT Green Party Listservs

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:53:02 EST 2010

Due to technical problems with the ml.greens.org Mailing Lists (http://ml.greens.org/mailman/listinfo ), Tim McKee and I have created two new lists on Yahoo! Groups to replace the old lists. While it's possible we will get back to a Green Party-owned, non-commercial service on the national Green Party website (possibly at http://forum.greens.org/mailman/listinfo ), for the time being we can use these Yahoo! Groups.

These are the two new lists:

I have tried to migrate all subscribers over to the new lists, keeping the same subscription options (daily digest vs. individual emails). However, you may want to check your subscription status on the new lists.

The old list archives are still accessible:
 - http://ml.greens.org/pipermail/ctgp-news is the archived news list 2004-2010
- http://ml.greens.org/pipermail/ctgp-forum is the archived discussion list 2004-2010
- https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/ctgp has older archives 2002-2004

All listservs are indexed on the "Listservs" page of the CT Green Party website, http://www.ctgreens.org/listservs.shtml