[Digital-camp-noise] We are going to kick it into gear soon -- but have a few pressing issues

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:07:37 EDT 2020

I'm working hard on a new blog and main website for the International Swim
Coaches Assocation.

Help filter these pages and flag errors.

Start here, and see the big open water swim article too.

https://Blog.SwimISCA.org <https://blog.swimisca.org/>

It is failing me on mobile with apple devices, sadly. What about you.

Feel free to post on this site and all is being archived for those that
come later.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell