[TDA_wg] TDA email check?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Sun Apr 26 08:35:10 EDT 2015

Howdy,

Please reply if you see this.  This new mailing list is needed however we proceed.

My plan is:

	1) Form under Comm-5 immediately as the Exec has already signed off on (as well as Bob).

	2) Explore options to reconstitute as inter-divisional WG, perhaps as soon as the GA.

Note that any direct to Division-level WG option requires the approval of the Exec.  I doubt we could even get them to pay attention to the request, yea or nay, before the GA, especially as we have no official standing in the IAU at the moment.

Any alternate plans, please reply here.

Thanks!

Rob