[TDA_wg] Splinter TDA meeting, probably Friday August 7

Griffin, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Griffin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 8 10:34:44 EDT 2015

Dear All,

There are probably enough positive replies so far to indicate that a splinter meeting will be quorate, or at least worth holding.  Friday 7th sees Division B meeting all day (though not the first slot), with assorted talks on topics that touch either directly or obliquely on TDA, so it is expected that TDA-WG members will opt for those Div B sessions if not otherwise engaged.  It means that many TDA people will be in the vicinity of the meeting room; we could if needed merely assemble a group of us over coffee.   Better still (for reasons given earlier) to have a formal session assigned to us, so other people can attend if they so wish.

If we go for the Friday, will anyone who can attend of that day NOT be able to make the first slot (9 - 10 am)?  So far only one (Patricia W ) has said s/he cannot make the evening slot.

Thanks,

Elizabeth