[Thali-talk] Yaron's Weekly Update - 7/28/2014

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 29 14:25:11 EDT 2014

Last Week:
* TL;DR - We Published the Tor Onion Proxy Library!!!!! [1]

* Monday - Ran some hidden service discovery tests for Briar. Did a ton of clean up on the Onion Proxy Library before publishing. Added the ability for the TDH to publish its address.
* Tuesday - Started to work on cleaning up some of the issues with the relay and getting the relay to support discovering and publishing the TDH's address.
* Wednesday - Bought thaliproject.org on my own dime and set up a mailing list for it. Continue to work on the relay and seed project.
* Thursday - Fixed the fact that Android wasn't building and a double url encoding error in the relay. Also refactored the Tor Onion Proxy Library into three projects so we could use it with our universal projects that don't want Java or Android specific dependencies.
* Friday - Fixed some more Android issues and continued to work on getting Android functioning now that Java and the relay work!

This Week:
* Get the seed/relay working fully with Android
* Make sure Ivan, Jim and Tim aren't blocked.
* Get the Tor Onion Proxy Library integrated into the TDH

[1] https://github.com/thaliproject/Tor_Onion_Proxy_Library