[Thali-talk] A few blog articles I wrote of interest to this group

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 15 21:20:08 EDT 2014

http://www.goland.org/nodejsonandroid/ - How to build and run Node.js for Android.

http://www.goland.org/html6packagedapps/ - My plan for HTML 6. Muhahahahaha!

I have been asked by the powers that be to re-write all of my Java code in Javascript. But to make that happen I need a Javascript based listener on the client and node.js is the obvious choice. Which means I have to figure out how to get node.js running, well, everywhere. So the second link outlines the plan. I'll be pitching this plan with my dear employer with the hope to get some money/resources to back it up.

Comments welcome!

        Yaron