[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 8/4/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 4 12:18:34 EDT 2015

Matt - He merged his changes into story 0 and is now working on mux tests for story 0.0.

Srikanth - I asked Srikanth to look at a TLS hack I came up with that might let us use TLS with JXCore without changing anything in JXCore. So Srikanth is looking at that as well as finishing up his 0.0 tests and figuring out how to get the drop down working in the postcard app.

Yaron - Figured out a way to get TLS working with JXCore as is. Agreed with our customer on our first deliverable. Reviewed Mike's postcard app story board. And then the rest of the day got sucked into an endless vortex of meetings. [☹]  Today I will focus on getting the PR for the official story 0 release done.

David - Most of today got sucked into meetings and hack fest style stuff in London. But he did look a bit at Atom and at possible frameworks but now he has to go take the existing Postcard app and get it running on localhost so he can code faster.

Toby - He has been putting in some hacks to let him do discovery for testing purposes using the multi-peer framework because that lets him deploy to the emulator but in general he is making good progress in getting Matt's tests to pass on iOS. So we should look forward to having the postcard app running on iOS very soon.