[Thali-talk] Yaron's Weekly Update - 8/17/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 18 13:01:55 EDT 2015

  *   Published an article<http://thaliproject.org/opensslandthali> on how to get OpenSSL to work with Thali
  *   Did research to show that literally nobody has ever successfully used Wi-Fi Direct Service Discovery in the Google store and wrote my own test code based on a trivial scenario using Google's sample and that didn't work either. So we are giving up on Wi-Fi Direct Service Discovery. Started an article explaining this.
  *   Published an article<http://www.goland.org/thaliiosandroidinterop/> on just how bad iOS and Android interop is going to be.
  *   Successfully tested Jukka's experimental BLE discovery code which worked great!
  *   But the bulk of the week was spent doing code reviews.