[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 7/22/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 22 12:47:21 EDT 2015

Matt - Matt released our super quick video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgPJuk3_UWQ> showing Wi-Fi Direct + Bluetooth + JXCore/Node.js + PouchDB + Cordova all working together on Android! iOS should be coming soon. He is now working on a bug that causes our demo app to crash randomly. He then needs to work through my review comments on his PR and fix those. Then he needs to work on finishing native testing and mux layer testing.

Srikanth - He submitted the PRs for the security code and is now going to test his 0.0 code using synch across two machines.

Oguz - He has finished the Apple app store app and is having some folks test it out to make sure it is good. He also has finishing a bunch of the v8 work and is looking to port other new libraries from Node 0.12 back to Node 0.10 on JXCore.

Yaron - Long call with David and Toby to bring Toby up to speed. Then a call with David to answer some of his questions. Worked a little bit with Matt on the video and Doug on group status. Then took off a bunch of the day to help out around the house. Today I will be reviewing PRs and probably helping Matt with tests.

Sreejumon - He submitted the PR for install and is now figuring out how to publish to Maven. Then finally he should get to the ACL work.

David - He was on the long call with me yesterday with Toby and he worked with Toby today and got the server part of the TCP/IP native bridge working on iOS. Tomorrow he will work on the client part. We are now much, much closer to having story -1 done!

Toby - Same as David.