[Thali-talk] Thali for Android

Anthony smgh anthony.simonigh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:17:26 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I make studies at CNAM Toulouse in France and as a part of a school project
i would like to develop an android app which allow to notify user about
danger or people in danger particularly  when no network infrastructure is
available.

I researched about messaging over an wireless mesh network using
Wifi-Direct on Android and I recently found Thali project which seems to
have all features needed for my project . I read the documentation at
http://thaliproject.org/ and https://github.com/thaliproject/ . I tested
BTConApp and everything works great between two devices.
Now, i would like to use Thali with more devices (> 3 ) in order to see how
messages travel on the mesh network .
I don't understand clearly if i  shoud use BTConnectorLib or Cordova plugin
and if Thali offers already  any routing capabilities or not yet. Can you
tell me more about that ?

Thanks for sharing your work.

Anthony