[Thali-talk] jxcore-cordova-tests

Dominique deefactorial at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:57:25 EDT 2015

This is a good framework for integration tests and gives some performance
feedback on how fast the communication between the server and the client
is. One problem I ran into was trying to run the server side unit tests.
Mocha has a binary executable that it performs the tests with, I didn't
find a way to execute the binary on the android client, so I wasn't able to
run the server side superagent tests. It may be possible to copy over the
binary from the APK archive, change the permission to executable and run
the file, more testing is needed...

Cheers,
Dominique