[Thali-talk] Daily Status - 10/12/2015

Matthew Podwysocki Matthew.Podwysocki at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 12 11:30:30 EDT 2015

All:

This is Matt Podwysocki stepping in for Yaron for our daily status.  Today we welcome a new team member from Finland, Ville Rantala!  Not present today were Yaron Goland and Jukka Silvennoinen.

Toby – Merged his changes into the CLE branch and needs to ensure that his changes now pass all of the Thali_CordovaPlugin tests.  After that, he will merge into the Customer branch so we have something rock solid to demo.  Following this, which will hopefully be tomorrow, he will be working on the CI tests and ensuring that we can test against more than two devices at a time.

David – Continuing on the work on the build scripts so that we can somehow inject the differences into the deployment package, thus saving us a lot of compilation and copy time.  He has also been working with Ville on getting some of the basics started including the Thali_CordovaPlugin and the PostcardApp.  He has also been investigating iOS9 issues with insecure connection warnings.  Ville has found a way around this so we’ll have to keep that in mind for any iOS9 work ahead.

Oz – Continuing work on JXcore with UWP to get Chakra working with JXcore/Node.  He was able to take the V8 shims that Microsoft provided to be able to seamlessly integrate Chakra and that should be available in the 0.3.10 timeframe.  In addition, they are moving ahead with moving to Node 4.x but have no definite timeframe for getting there.

Ville – He has been looking through the code to understand how the Thali_CordovaPlugin works as well as the PostcardApp and then will work this week on getting his first assignment for the group.

Matt – Working on documentation for our existing identity exchange layer.  He will also start blogging on some of our findings on how we built the Thali Cordova Plugin as well.