[Thali-talk] Thali daily status - 9/25/2015

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 25 11:18:38 EDT 2015

Story 0.0 - We released it! There is however a minor bug in the performance test configuration and we will need to do a quick update for that. Once we have the continuous integration system up and running (see below) we will be running all tests before a release to master so this kind of bug won't be able to re-occur.

Story 0.0.1 - Identity Exchange - We successfully tested the back end system on Android and it works great! So we just need to integrate Matt's REST API and we are feature complete!

Postcard app for Story - Still blocked because Matt has to review and he is working on 0.0.1.

Postcard app for Story 0.0.1 - This is essentially done. As soon as story 0.0.1 reaches feature complete today David can integrate it in.

BLE on Android - Jukka ran a 15 hour test of three devices banging away at each other with BLE discovery (NOT connectivity) and it worked really well. This tells us that our hybrid strategy of using BLE for data exchange and falling back to Bluetooth when it misbehaves is workable! We still need to run Bluetooth reliability tests though. Jukka is still working with Oz using Toby's help on that.

Continuous Integration - As soon as minor update to story 0.0 is released then Toby will work on hooking up the CI system.