[TheClimate.Vote] September 3, 2018 - Daily Global Warming News Digest

Richard Pauli richard at theclimate.vote
Mon Sep 3 10:53:49 EDT 2018

/September 3, 2018/

[video - check your local waterway]
*Green slime oozes into Florida midterm election
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbqFlD7MjQ>*
CNN - Published on Aug 28, 2018
Thick green algae is devastating Florida's Treasure Coast, a health
hazard that has become a key issue in the state's midterm election.
CNN's Jennifer Gray reports.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbqFlD7MjQ

[Encouraging innovation]
*Dual-layer solar cell sets record for efficiently generating power
<https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180830180056.htm>*