[TheClimate.Vote] July 30 , 2019 - Daily Global Warming News Digest.

Richard Pauli richard at theclimate.vote
Tue Jul 30 10:26:42 EDT 2019

/July 30, 2019/

[One minute video summary]
*Jeff Masters: Climate Change - How Bad is It?*
greenmanbucket
Published on Jul 29, 2019
Weather Underground founder Jeff Masters answers the question - "when do
we go over the cliff into dangerous climate change?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdCk9fjMGo

[action in Congress]
*Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Release Climate 'Equity' Plan*
WASHINGTON — Senator Kamala Harris of California and Representative
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York on Monday unveiled legislation
aimed at ensuring that climate change plans benefit low-income
communities. They described the measure as a key element of the
Democrats' Green New Deal...
more at -
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/29/us/politics/kamala-harris-aoc-climate-change.html

[Where is the make-good?]
*USDA Officials Buried Climate Change Response Plan*