[✔️] Please check your SPAM filters -- and here is my Annual Privacy Policy Notice for 2022

👀 Richard Pauli richard at theclimate.vote
Sun Jan 2 23:06:50 EST 2022

*Please set your spam filter to accept TheClimate.Vote emails.
*

Check your spam filter -- make sure emails from
_richard at theclimate.vote_ are not being marked as spam.

If you can’t find theClimate.Vote newsletter, check your spam folder and
mark its address as ‘not spam.’

To ensure my emails don’t end up getting blocked or sent to your spam
folder, please add richard at theclimate.vote to your email provider’s safe
sender list.

Here’s how to do so in Gmail:

     On your phone: Tap the three dots at the top right of this email,
click "Move to" then click "Primary" or "Important."
     On your PC: Drag this email into the "Primary" or "Important" tab
near the top left of your screen.

If you have Apple mail: Tap on my email address at the top of this email
and select "Add to VIPs."

*===================================================================================
*

*Annual Privacy Policy Notice for 2022
*

Privacy and Security:

The email subscriber list is confidential.

TheClimate.vote mailings are always text-only.  It does not carry images
or attachments which may originate from remote servers.

A text-only message can provide greater privacy to the receiver and

purposes. Messages have no tracking software.   However I publish source
links for any content mentioned, and those links are reference and
content verification and outside of my control.

To subscribe to theClimate.Vote send an email to :
contact at theclimate.vote with subject line of "subscribe"

To Unsubscribe mail to the same address with the subject: "unsubscribe"

You may also subscribe/unsubscribe at

http://TheClimate.Vote delivering succinct information for citizens and
responsible governments of all levels.

List membership is confidential and records are scrupulously restricted