[YARDStick] run 2 yardstick on 1 computer

Andrew MacPherson andrew at andrewmohawk.com
Sat Apr 30 08:30:08 EDT 2016

Hey,

You can definitely use both on one machine, I'm not sure if it was my YS1s
or another issue, but I did have to replug them a few times to get it to
work. To use it within python simply create both objects like:
d1 = RfCat(idx=0)
d2 = RfCat(idx=1)

I used it within
https://github.com/AndrewMohawk/RfCatHelpers/blob/master/DualRF.py with
varying results due to what I was doing, but I don't see a reason it
shouldn't work for you :)

-AM

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 2:26 PM,

--