[YARDStick] yardstick on odroid ARM8

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:16:03 EST 2016

I have armv8-a cortex-a53 quad core by odroid - a c2 - running Debian
Jessie.

When I plug my yardstick into the odroid, there's a short green led
flashes, and there's an lsusb entry for OpenMoko .

When I attempt to use it, it claims the USB connection has timed out.

It doesn't matter if I plug the yardstick directly into the c2-odroid or
a use a USB cable.

If I take the yardstick and plug into a Beagle Bone Black running Debian
Wheezy with a USB cable, it works fine.

I'm using the python program PWMScanner.py from the blog at
http://andrewmohawk.com.

The BBB and the C2 probably have different USB chip sets but the
Ubertooth and HackRF both work fine on the c2-odroid.

Any ideas?

-- Cinaed