[YARDStick] Fwd: Re: Building a yard stick

akif akif at dinc.org
Thu May 26 11:45:36 EDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [YARDStick] Building a yard stick
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:21:09 +0200
From: akif <akif at dinc.org>
To: yardstick at greatscottgadgets.com

Hello Gilbert,

I've build three Yard Sticks. Basically it is straight forward
soldering. You can either use a reflow-oven, an electrical skillet or a
mixture of hot air gun and soldering iron.

I've attached the BOM I used and also one I exported from KiCad. Most of
the time I leave board layout in Kicad open in order to be able to trace
and look up orientation.

Best regards,

Akif--