[YARDStick] Rfcat don recognize the dongle

Alejandro Mejia yard_kace at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:00:25 EST 2017

Hello team, I don't sure about the purpose about this address, but I'm desperate.

First of all, I acquired a yardstick one, so I want to play with this but I can't. I have build and installed rfcat on Ubuntu 14.04 but my laptop don't recognize the dongle when it's connected, also I tried with other computers and operating systems.

When I enter lsusb, the yardstick don't appear, thus when I enter rfcat -r I have this result:
Error in resetup():Exception('No Dongle Found.  Please insert a RFCAT dongle.',).

I searched about this problem on Internet and tried all but I don't have results.  I hope you will help me about this problem.

I have to re-flash the firmware?. I want your reply please.

Thanks

Enviado desde Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>