[YARDStick] Help with Yard Stick

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:23:22 EDT 2017

On 20 July 2017 at 11:58, Cinaed Simson <cinaed.simson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/19/2017 04:34 PM, Rob Smith via YARDStick wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can you send step by step directions on how to begin using the yard
> > stick 1 please. I have Kali Linux installed on my machine.
> >
> > Thank you!
>
> Sure.
>
> Open the browser of your choice and enter
>
>    www.google.com
>
> in the address bar.
>
> In the search box, enter
>
>   how to install rfcat

I understand that getting started questions can be repetitive and annoying,
but I'd like to ask you to stop responding to them in this way.  It's not
constructive and it makes us as a community appear unwelcoming to new
people.

If you don't want to help new users, feel free to ignore their mails and I,
or someone else, will help them.  If you are unable to ignore these emails
I'd be happy to unsubscribe you from the list.

Dominic