[YARDStick] Power consumption and I/Q interface

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Mon Apr 16 11:31:07 EDT 2018

Ali,

YARD Stick One is not a Software Defined Radio platform and does not provide
access to I/Q samples.

The maximum transmit power is approximately 20 dBm at 300 MHz and 18 dBm at 900
MHz (gradually declining as the frequency increases).

I don't have a record of power consumption measurements, but it is well within
USB 2.0 power limits.  If the amplifiers are turned off, it doesn't draw any
significant power beyond what is listed in the CC1111 data sheet.

Michael