[YARDStick] Windows 10 Driver

d modulator dmodulator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:30:09 EST 2018

If you are using VMWARE of some sort....I think there is a way to set up
the USB device (Yardstick) to be "passed-through" to the KALI VM directly.
That means that you wouldn't need a driver for the yardstick in Windows.  I
think the option or related configuration option is called "pass-through"
or something like that (it might be referred to as "direct passthrough" or
"raw"...can't remember exactly)

OR.  It might require you to set the USB port or hub (of which the
yardstick is plugged into) as a "passed-though" / "direct" / "raw" usb
interface.. It's in the hardware options/config specific to the VM you have
setup.  Like in the tabs/etc where the hardware that is being made
available to that VM is located.   I do not use vmware on a regular basis,
so I am a little rusty, but I do know you can do it...

I hope some of this helps:)
Dave