[412-code-talk] OSS Document Management tool with LiveCode

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 07:27:10 EDT 2019

Subject: LC-based OSS Document Managment System Looking For Love

Scanhammer someday hopes to be an LC-based OSS document management system.
It needs love and attention, so if you might be interested in contributing,
have a look:
https://github.com/macMikey/scanhammer

I wrote it on top of Levure, XPDF, and the fileBrowser dataViewTree.

Ideas and issues:
https://github.com/macMikey/scanhammer/issues

One note on OSS/LC Community:  I have code in Scanhammer to use the browser
widget for rendering PDF's instead of XPDF, but there are issues with the
browser widget that need to be resolved, so the browser widget code is
disabled in this version.
--

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell