[412-code-talk] Code on OSX but want to test on Windows

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:59:08 EDT 2019

OS X based so I can?t check created software on Win.

A $80 copy of Windows and this fine VM will change your life:

https://www.virtualbox.org/

Free, open source, fast, simple and flexible: best VM I've ever used
(thanks to Mark Wieder for getting me to try it).

You'll be able to share folders with the PC instance, as well as
Clipboard contents, networking, and more.  Sometimes installing on metal
is necessary, but for most day-to-day stuff a good VM inside the OS of
your choice is a developer's workflow dream come true.--

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell