[412-code-talk] Count me in too

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:16:48 EDT 2021

Hello Fellow Livecoder,
      We met at a previous Livecode Conference and exchanged emails. I
revived a previous Livecode Users Group called North East Livecode Users
Group and renamed it New England Livecode Users Group. We held our first
meeting last month. The meetings are scheduled on Zoom at 11:00 every first
Saturday of the month. The next meeting is 1 May at 11:00.  The meetings
are open to all Livecoders and potential Livecoders just starting out.  To
get involved and attend the meetings you will need to get an account on
Meetup.com <http://meetup.com/> and then find the meeting for the New
England Livecode Users Group and then RSVP. Once your RSVP is received you
will receive the information on how to attend the meeting. There will be a
link and you only have to click on the link to attend the meeting the day
of the event. The meeting is held Eastern Standard Time.
      There is more information on my Livecode website
https://scottbrand.on-rev.com
      We sure would like to see you there. The more the merrier and we will
all learn from each other. So far we have 7 members signed up before the
first meeting we had last month. Am thinking of getting some guest
speakers/programmers in the coming months. If they can’t attend am going to
ask them to make a recording if they can and send it to me so it can be
seen in Zoom by sharing the desktop. Zoom has opened us up so much. We live
in a great time of technology. Come join us in making this group a success
and maybe a good resource for you as well.

Cheers,
Scott Brand