{news} CTGP ENDORSEMENT? RE: USGP-INT (FYI) Resolution on Haiti from Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Delaware

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 12:22:36 EST 2004

Dear CT Greens/  co-chairs,

As you'll see below, Ohio Greens are seeking co-sponsorship for an upcoming
resolution on Haiti that will be put before the USGP Coordinating Committee
in January.
The International Committee is likely to endorse also.

Please give me imput regarding: 1) IC endorsement; 2) formal co-sponsorship
by CTGP.

Peace,
Justine
(International Committee rep.)