{news} Fw: New Release: 2004 Federal Budget Year in Review

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 13:54:25 EST 2004

Dear All,
Read this National Priorities project bulletin and weep.
Peace,
Justine

Subject: New Release: 2004 Federal Budget Year in Review

      National Priorities Project Bulletin - December 20, 2004

      The year 2004 saw higher federal budget deficits, escalating costs of the Iraq War coupled with cuts in domestic programs and low job growth. NPP's 2004 Federal Budget Year in Review offers state-level numbers on cuts to state programs and a comprehensive snapshot of this year's federal budget decisions and consequences.

      Go to www.nationalpriorities.org/yir2004 to read more.

      Wishing you a healthy and brighter new year.

      Pamela Schwartz, Outreach Director, and all of us at NPP.
      If you have found our materials useful to you during this year, and would like to help ensure they are freely available to all, please support NPP's work by making a tax-deductible donation.

      By credit card, go to: http://www.nationalpriorities.org/support/index.html

      By check, mail it directly to: National Priorities Project, 17 New South Street, Suite 302, Northampton, MA 01060.
      -----