{news} a message from Eliz.Horton Sheff, including an offer to have a meeting at the Hartford office where Greens can learn more about her concerns.

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 23:08:05 EDT 2004

This evening Elizabeth Horton Sheff asked me to post the e-mail below, written to me, on the News listserve.  This e-mail relates to the 10/12/04 post on the News listserve (Elizabeth Horton Sheff's letter of resignation from the Connecticut Green Party given to Executive Committee members).
--Ed DuBrule
CT Green Party secretary