{news} Re: CTGP Fundraising

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:52:27 EDT 2004

Thanks for the report, Bob.  Regarding a mailing, I'd like to raise two
points:

1.  If we send a fundraising letter, let's make sure it is also very
informative, including, for example:
        - election information, such as who ran where, or who is in office
        - volunteer opportunities and chapter contacts
        - web address www.ctgreens.org

2.  I'm sure someone has investigated this before, but what are the
arguments for and against getting a bulk mailing permit? Independent
candidate Pat Kane told me it costs $300, and gave me the explanation below.

David Bedell