{news} come out to support Sheff v. O'Neill on Monday 11/8/04, New Britain, 2pm

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 23:56:47 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: [Elizabeth Horton Sheff]
To: [recipient list deleted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject: Sheff v. O'Neill

Greetings.

In 1989 we began our quest to secure equal access to quality, integrated public education for our children.   Next month Sheff returns to court. At issue is the state's honoring an agreement we reached in 2003.

Your presence at the hearing will demonstrate to the court that we care deeply about the education of our young, and that, no matter how long it takes, we will remain steadfast to our commitment.

Please spread the word, and join us on:

Monday, November 8, 2004
2 P.M.

New Britain, CT

The link below will lead you to directions to the court.

http://www.jud.state.ct.us/directory/directory/directions/29.htm

Our children depend upon us - come out and defend their constitutional rights.

Continued strength!

Elizabeth [Horton Sheff]