{news} I am fighting all I can!

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 19:43:01 EDT 2005

The ctgp-news web master has release a email that I send out on March 22.  In
this email I wrote that New Britain Green Party had their first meeting on
March 21st. The title of this email was (Report from New Britain Green Party).
Please let me explain that first is not easy to establish a third party in
New  Britain and do it on a voluntary basic. I have been working on this since
January right after christmas. When I said that this was the first meeting I
was trying to informed that this was the first meeting at YMCA. Before  we was
meeting at El Pegaito Cafe, or at New Britain Dinner, or at Armanis
Restaurant. But now we found a permanent place where to meet until we get our  own
office.

It looks like I am fighting to establish the Party in New Britain, I am
fighting to win 2005 election and now I have to fight poeple in my own party. We
should stop fighting each other and instead we all of you should be working
with me to win this election an put up the name of our party in New Britain
and all Connecticut.

Sincerely yours
Miguel Angel Nieves