{news} Very Important

Ehscouts at aol.com Ehscouts at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 19:02:49 EST 2005

I need to raise $800.00 dollars right away. I have the perfect location for
our Green Party and Nieves for Mayor Campaign office and it cost $800.00 per
month. It is perfect because we have room to make our daily operation that
concern the campaign and we can even hold different type of events. I just need
your help to get started the rest it will pay by it self. Please help me and send
your contribution today to Nieves For Mayor Campaign 55 Brittany Farms Road
#314, New Britain CT. 06053

Thank You
Miguel Angel Nieves