{news} Fw: [nievesformayor] Hello Members

Jean de Smet demac at galaxyinternet.net
Sat Feb 19 11:36:29 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Miguel Angel Nieves
To: nievesformayor at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:47 AM
Subject: [nievesformayor] Hello Members

I have a few topics that I need to share wih you.

1)What do you think about Police Brutality?
2)Do you find that New Britain have a need to correct this?
3)What do you think about the State taking over education cost 100%?

Our next meeting in New Britain will be on February 20th, 2005. We
are meeting at El Pegaito Cafe located on 50 West Main Street, New
Britain and meeting start at 2:30pm.

Come to our "Dinner Fund-raising to aid Nieves For Mayor Campaign"
The Nieves For Mayor Committee will host a seat down dinner event at
Armanis Restaurant, 516 Main Street New Britain. We will be having a
special guest speaker. The public in general is invited and the cost
is $15.00 per person. The dinner will be from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.

Be aware that the Nieves For Mayor Committee will be interview on
WXCT Super Max 990 AM. On February 21, 2005. The time of this
interview will be from 12 to 12:30 noon time.